We specialise in Spanish visas as well as legal documentation for non-EU citizens
At Sun Lawyers, we are experts in helping our EU clients obtain Spanish visas. We also specialise in obtaining Spanish visas and legal documentation for non-EU citizens, allowing them to live and work legally in Spain.
What is a Visa?
In simple terms, a visa is an official one-page sticker placed within your passport which allows you to legally enter and leave Spain, at your own free will. The Spanish visa includes a photo of you, as well as other basic personal details. EU citizens do not need visas to enter or live in Spain. A Spanish visa is only for citizens of non-EU countries.
Types of Visa
There are many kinds of visas, but we are specialists on the following categories:
- Non-lucrative visa – This type of visa does not allow you to work or do business in Spain. It only permits you to legally stay in the country.
- Working visa – As the name implies, this visa allows you to gain legal employment in Spain.
- Student visa – If you are studying in Spain, you must obtain for a student visa.
- Business / Investment visa – for investors, business, and private users who buy property of a value over €500,000. Also known as a ‘Golden Visa’.
How can we help you?
No matter which visa you are applying for, each requires a significant amount of preparation, in terms of requirements. We can assist you with the following:
- Visa application: Our mission here is to make sure you will deliver all the requirements to perfection at your corresponding consulate/embassy. We will be in touch with the Spanish consulate/embassy and will help you processing all the necessary requirements.
- Spanish residency: It’s the second and final step. You will have 30 days from date of entry to Spain to apply for your Spanish residency card. This is a critical point where some people lose their visas and have to start all over again.
Ready to move to Spain? Fill out our contact form and we’ll get back to you shortly to do a preliminary study at no cost!