A mini guide on non-resident tax in Spain

Am I a Spanish fiscal resident? You are a Spanish fiscal resident if. 1. You live more than 183 calendar days a year in Spain or on a Spanish territory. 2. Your key interest is in Spain, i.e. your spouse or dependants live in Spain. 2. The principal stake or share of your economic interests are in Spain….

Power of Attorney in Spain


A Power of Attorney is an official document signed before a public notary and executed as a deed by a person giving the Power of Attorney (donor) in favour of a third party. Typically, you give this to your lawyers in Spain who are assisting you with the purchase of the property, who will have power to sign contracts, make decisions, submit the documents….Read more…

New Calpe office – opening soon!


Sun Lawyers are opening a 7th office in Calpe! We will be having an official opening party next week, keep an eye on our facebook page for more updates. Our new Calpe office will join ur existing Javea office in dealing with clients in the Alicante North/Costa Blanca North region. At Sun Lawyers we offer a wide range of legal services. Our many years of legal experience…..Read more…