Our Tax Specialists will look after all aspects of your taxation in Spain.

Living in Spain you are obliged to make an annual Personal Income Tax Declaration. Residents and non-residents are both liable to pay taxes on their income and assets. We advise any non-residents that own property in Spain to appoint a fiscal representative, this ensures they are receiving all tax notifications addressed to them.

We offer you, as a client, all the help you need for the processing and the conclusion of your declaration.

Fiscal Representation

Our tax specialists at Sun Lawyers will look after all aspects of you taxes in Spain.

•   We act as fiscal representative of any foreign individual or corporation before the Spanish tax office.

•  Sun Lawyers will apply for a Number of Identification of Foreigners (NIE) for an individual or a Fiscal Number for a business as these numbers will be required to present any tax assessment.

•  We will be the contact person with the tax office, we will receive any notifications or request on behalf of the client and will then inform the client and advise of the necessary action required.

•  We inform the client of the tax liabilities in Spain, prepare the annual tax assessments and arrange payment.

•  Sun lawyers will also deal with any tax appeals and claims.

Call us on (+34) 96 532 11 93 or fill in the contact form provided.

Contact Us Now